Wellness Place - Find Support
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 March 2011 21:12 Written by Kevin Nelson Wednesday, 09 June 2010 21:29
At Wellness Place you will find volunteers, many of whom have had cancer, available to provide support to you and your family including:
- Cancer survivors who will help you find information, discuss your situation, help define your questions and find your answers.
- Support groups facilitated by experts located both at Wellness Place and throughout the community.
- Community programs listings and monthly interest programs at Wellness Place.
- Library books, magazines, videos and tapes to support you in your journey back to health and wellness.
- Exercise classes for patients in active treatment or recovery.
Fax: 509-888-9988Email: Ellen.Pell@WellnessPlaceWenatchee.orgMail: P.O. Box 1802, Wenatchee, WA 98807
In person: 609 Okanogan Ave., Wenatchee, WA